NeuroMorpho.Org Application Programming Interface How-To
As of v7.0 NeuroMorpho.Org provides a programmatic access to the repository data through an Application Programming Interface, usually known as API. Although under development, the system is functional and open to public use.
The main entry point to the API service is HTTP route /api. The status of the server is available by querying the URL http://neuromorpho.org/api/health
There are three major anchors to retrieve data:
Each of them include the following queries:
- /neuron - Reconstruction specific information.
- /morphometry - Morphological measurements associated to neuron objects.
- /literature - Detailed information of the positevely identified publications.
Please click here for the complete API reference and usage.
- /fields - Retrieves all the available fields for the correspondent anchor.
- /select - Allows actual queries with pairs of fields and values.